- Development of methods and tools for regenerative therapies on the basis of immune cells, stem cells, biomaterials, biologically active factors and combinations of these.
- Development of biomarkers for the optimal application of these novel regenerative therapies with the aim of tailoring the therapy to suit the needs of the patient (particularly for diseases of the immune system, the musculoskeletal system and the cardiovascular system) and applying it at the respective optimal point in time.
- Rapid transfer of research findings into preclinical and clinical studies to develop new regenerative therapies.
- Targeted training of the next generation of scientists: qualified physicians, scientists and engineers who conduct both basic and applied research in the field of regenerative medicine.
- Promotion of partnerships with health insurers, regulatory authorities, health economy experts as well as with representatives and partners of the biotech and pharma industries.
- Participation in regional, national and international scientific and organizational networks.
- Communication of our goals and findings to the scientific and political communities and to the general public.